I received this lovely award from Bruce the Cat. It says:
“This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY…nearness in space, time, and relationships!” In other words, “These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut,even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
Thank you Bruce, I feel very honored. Some of those words are very bit, but I do understand the part about being exceedingly charming!
I will pass this award on to:
- My little (big) buddies JD & Max
- Hamish (where have you been, Hamish?)
- My new great dane friend, Honey
- The dachshunds Oskar, Schatzi & Xena
- The huge hearted ‘Splorin Wolfies
- The brothers Bertie & Oliver
- The beautiful Sasha
- My fellow black mini schnauzer, Gus
These are all great doggie blogs, so please stop by & tell them hello!